- Contracts and Documents
- Tribunal Representation
- Training and Coaching
- HR Consultancy
- Contact Us
- About Us
Brave the employment minefield
As an employer, you want reliable and easily accessible support to navigate the employment law minefield. The Minesweeper scheme gives you supports throughout the year. At its most basic, you will get a minimum 3 elements of protection:
The document audit - contracts and policies reviewed and you will get a report with recommendations for compliance and best practice.
You can immediately access an advice line service on joining Minesweeper. Advice can be obtained via telephone or email.
Telephone advice wll be backed up in writing by email.
You will have employment protection insurance cover* for legal costs and tribunal awards.
HR Solicitor has delegated authority on behalf of the insurer. This means that if you follows HR Solicitor’s advice you can be certain the policy will respond - even if you find yourself with no reasonable prospects of mounting a satisfactory defence, which is excluded under most other policies.
You can build on these 3 elements by choosing from the Minesweeper menu of additional services:
- Provision of contracts and handbook of staff policies where there are no existing documents
- Re-drafting and amending existing contracts and handbook of staff policies to ensure compliance and best practice, and to properly reflect your current practices
- Provision of HR forms and letters
- Letter and forms drafting and checking
- Face to face advice sessions
- Training for managers to ensure familiarity with the Minesweeper scheme and employment law obligations
To find out more about how you can join and get peace of mind, contact us on 0115 9735707 or send us an email
*Terms and conditions will apply. Hinson Consultancy Ltd is included on the register maintained by the Financial Services Authority so that we can carry on insurance mediation activity, which is broadly advising on, selling and administration of insurance contracts. This part of our business, including arrangements complaints or redress when something goes wrong, is regulated by the Solicitors’ Regulation Authority. The register can be accessed via the FSA Website at www.fsa.gov.co.uk/register.