- Contracts and Documents
- Tribunal Representation
- Training and Coaching
- HR Consultancy
- Contact Us
- About Us
Contracts and Documents
Do you have a contract?
All employees must be issued with an employment contract within 8 weeks of starting employment.
Employment tribunal cases are won and lost on the strength of documentary evidence.
You need contracts, staff policies and handbooks, letters and forms to ensure compliance with employment law and best practice.
Our aim is to create documents that you can understand and make use of.
Below is a sample of the documents that you can ask for:
- Contract of employment
- Contract for services (applicable to workers, self-employed contractors)
- Service Agreements (applicable to Directors)
- Letters for the disciplinary or grievance process
- Forms to record employee information
- Policy documents on, amongst others,
- Equality and diversity
- Disciplinary and grievance
- Performance and capability
- Maternity and paternity
- Staff procedures and company operations
- Holidays and other employee benefits
We will review your existing documents to make sure they are up to date or we will start afresh. We can help with template documents tailored to your needs.
To have a chat about your requirements, call us on 0115 9735707 or send us an email